Corian & Solid Worktops
What is Corian?
Corian is a high performance alternative to conventional surfacing materials, it is now internationally recognised for its value to the world of design and architecture.
- Hygienic: Non-porous material which does not support the growth of bacteria or fungi.
- Repairable: Meaning Corian can be restored with ordinary abrasive cleansers.
- Inconspicuous joints: Corian can be glued together to achieve a seamless look.
- Environmentally friendly: Corian has achieved zero landfill status and is manufactured in compliance with strict standards to limit waste and energy consumption.
- Colourful: Corian comes in a variety of styles and shades.
We manufacture and fabricate Corian all in house,
removing the need for a third party and letting us offer fantastic prices that won't be beaten across the country.
Choosing the right worktop material for your project is essential, but knowing the latest materials and their relevant qualities to your project is not something you should have to dedicate time to. We have years of experience in providing customers with the relevant knowledge and options they have with their project and supply a wide range of the highest quality worktops including:
- Solid Wood
- Block Wood
All our worktops are available in a variety of colours and designs from cool modern whites to bold blacks, ensuring to look and feel luxurious.
Our worktops hold contemporary style and can be made with clean lines and seamless joints which promote a hygienic environment.
We also offer Corian and Mistral under mounted sinks, which combine the worktop and sink together appearing as a single unit, for that extra quality, look and feel.